• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Hurting The Side Of Your Head?

I used to have the problem wearing my Pitboss, but since i let a big part of my brains out of my head, my head is smaller and now it fits perfectly :D

Just wanted to add my 2cents to wearing the pitboss's. In the past, I've had a few pairs and for me...at least my experience of wearing them for at least an hour.. after having them rest on my forehead, the PB left marks on the bridge of my nose.. i guess the frame's where a bit heavy on my face? Anyone have this experience?

Just an update. I finally remedied this problem. I used a small watermelon and mounted the pit boss. Now instead of using a dreaded heat guy, I used a hair dryer instead evenly heating up the stems. Now it fits perfectly!!!

It works on headphones too!!

1924897-watermelon-in-sunglasses-and-headphones-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Happy to hear you've found a solution to your problem and did not give up in the 4 and half year quest.

Happy to hear you've found a solution to your problem and did not give up in the 4 and half year quest.

Thanks. All these years, it just sat in the case that I even often forget that I had one lol.

Latest Posts

Back