1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As the title says, I'm selling a pair of Pit Boss I's BNIB and Complete. I'm asking $500 USD OBO with free shipping CONUS. We'll use PayPal F&F, or you pay the fees. If I accept an offer, I'll ask that you pay shipping. Message me for a quote if you want me to ship internationally. Feel free to contact me with offers or questions. Pit Boss I Matte black with black iridium polarized BNIB and Complete - image.jpg Pit Boss I Matte black with black iridium polarized BNIB and Complete - image.jpg Pit Boss I Matte black with black iridium polarized BNIB and Complete - image.jpg Pit Boss I Matte black with black iridium polarized BNIB and Complete - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/17/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol, I think he is saying the asking price is tad high, about 450 is the average what there going for here on the forum,

Last edited by a moderator: 7/17/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Nice piece!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous DARK SIDE, embraced!

Rating:
    100%
    Shhhhhhhhh Captain Obvious! :onthequiet:

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If it's high to you send me offers. I'm new to this so I need to start somewhere.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What I always say to my sales force, "you can negotiate down in price, never up." lol..

Applies to beer and hookers. (so I heard)

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest