• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss II Packaging VIDEO Overview | Shade Station

Which has the better packaging?

• Total voters
We have been led to believe that there is a very good reason why the Elite logo has not been included on the Pit Boss II, however we don't have all the details yet...all sounds very interesting...

The reason is that the Elite series is finished.
^^^^This.
Elite line is history, folks. Let's get over it and move on.

As probably the only forum member who couldn't give a toss about the elite icon (or, indeed, the elite series), I am going to have to say that it looks just about OK.

I would have liked to have seen a unique micro-bag design, however, for my £490.

Not that it matters, as I won't be buying them. But just thought I would share. o_O
You're not the only forum member, Herbz. The icon or the series doesn't matter to me, either. But since I probably won't be buying the PBII it's all academic anyhow.

But I agree that for that kind of scratch, they could have at least included a unique looking micro-bag. Oakley's really been cutting corners on all the cool goodies (boxing, microbags, hydrophobic lens coatings, etc.) that just last year were pretty much a given. Profit maximization, I guess.

Back