• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss II Replacement Lenses...Possible?

pingmonster

Oakley Beginner
Hi...
Thinking of getting Pit Boss II...but I cannot see many choice of lenses...
Just wondering if there is a replacement lenses for it....

regards

Hi...
Thinking of getting Pit Boss II...but I cannot see many choice of lenses...
Just wondering if there is a replacement lenses for it....

regards

Pretty positive you can only get the 3 lens colors that were made in it. And you have to send them into Oakley in order to get the lenses last I was told. OakleyCan has a point though, you can just get a lens cut down into the pit boss 2 or you can have an optical shop order a specialty lens through Oakley RX written up as a Plano lens with no RX. I am considering doing that with my C-Six

Thank you for that fellows....
Is this mean there is no similar Oakley sunglass frames that shares the lenses with Pit Boss II.
I wonder if Oakley let me buy additional Pit Boss II lenses only when I buy Pit Boss II.

Regards

Thank you for that fellows....
Is this mean there is no similar Oakley sunglass frames that shares the lenses with Pit Boss II.
I wonder if Oakley let me buy additional Pit Boss II lenses only when I buy Pit Boss II.

Regards
There are no other lenses that are exact, only "donor" lenses that have to be precisely cut in order to fit without loosing the curvature and clarity that comes with that. The only acceptable models with that right curve are the original jawbone (non-vented) and split jacket lenses. Search the modding section and you will see lots of discussion on custom cuts.

I don't know about Oakley selling spare lenses without keeping the originals. Hopefully someone will chime in with their experience.

Arw pit boss one and two interchangeable
They have the slightest difference in size so you run the risk of them stretching the frame or not seating correctly and possibly doing damage as well.

Latest Posts

Back