1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

I noticed at one of my Pit Bosses that the plate on the right earstem is a bit more loose then the others (actually the others are completely unable to move even a little).

I guess it is because the right side is the side that I alway grab when putting them on and off my my head.

Just wondering if there are more people who have this. And also if there is something to do about this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

you have to be really bending the stem pretty hard to loosen the plate...I have ever seen one just loosen up over time. that is unusual

3. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Is it a PB 1 or 2?

4. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

They are PBI's.
    Well I don't really bend them, it is just putting them on and off (and when doing photography puttinh them on my head and back up). So it seems like something not to worry about I guess in that case.

5. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

My PB 1's that I have had that problem as well. I traded for them on here and I highly doubt the seller did anything wrong to them. I called Oakley and told them the problem. They had me send them in to them, postage paid then they sent me back a new pair of PB's... I only know they are new because now they have no model number on the inside of the left arm anymore.