• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss NIB $350

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hate to do it, but going to give it a try. Selling these as I will never wear them. Juliets and XS I will wear, but these are just too nice to wear for me. And if I won't wear it, then it will need to go.

$350 is shipped and Insured in the USA. Brand New. Comes with everything including the special elite microfiber bag.

No trades as this time. $350 is not going to be a screaming CL "rip your face off" deal for anyone, but I think it fair for the condition and all the goodies.

If you are avail for local pickup in the Seattle Area, let me know. If I do not need to worry about shipping and insurance, I can move a bit for a face to face deal.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves, sorry about the lint. :eek:

PB2-1.jpg

PB12-1.jpg

PB1.jpg

PB3-1.jpg

PB4-1.jpg

PB9-1.jpg

PB11-1.jpg

PB7-1.jpg

PB8-1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
And some more.
PB10-1.jpg

PB5-1.jpg

Let me know if any questions

I want them so bad but I think my wife would kill me....GLWS

Pm sent

OHPF- Thank you!

I would snatch them up if they would just fit my melon!!!!!

I keep getting a PB and unloading it....just seems like a must have anyway apparently. Besides, I'm going to finally bite the bullet and get a 5 shelf showcase...this piece can have one shelf itself then one each for the Juliets, Romeos, X Squareds and XX.

Username Hidden said:
I keep getting a PB and unloading it....just seems like a must have anyway apparently. Besides, I'm going to finally bite the bullet and get a 5 shelf showcase...this piece can have one shelf itself then one each for the Juliets, Romeos, X Squareds and XX.

that sounds awesome bro! I have 1 PB myself and I just can't see myself letting go of it anytime soon

Funds cleared. Glasses shipped. Sold, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.