1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I did a Pit Boss Ebay BIN yesterday auction 251115970356. Sounded to good but am hoping PayPal will back me up if its not legit. The pictures look good but after I bought them I thought I may have seen the same set of pictures before. Its almost a local sale, about 50 miles away. Seller shipped yesterday and according to USPS tracking I may get them today. I'm OK if lenses are scratched I would just get the RX done. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

pictures are legit glasses but we don't know what seller is sending you is the problem. Plus seller stated authentic. You are covered 100% by ebay and paypal if they're fake

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

wow, great price there!

They look legit. His other items have the same style of photographs, so I dare say you'll be fine.

4. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

that is one hell of a pick they are definitely real in the pics. just wait and see but all in all your looking good

5. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Thanks for the replies, helped to put me at ease. The seller only had a 2 feedback so I was concerned. They did show up yesterday and I am beyond reasonably pleased. The frame and lenses are perfect, not a scratched or any marks whatsoever. The hard box is also excellent felt is perfect, no chips or scratches. It is missing paperwork and outer box but I knew that from the listing. The microbag looks like it has been washed, the elite logo is a little faint. Again I am very pleased and thanks for the replies.

6. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Good for you for going for it. I saw those and I passed by simply based on price and feedback. I guess I'll have to play next time knowing Paypal and eBay would be on my side.