• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Owners - Some Help Pls

hearno

Oakley Collector
I have an opportunity to pick up a pair but I'm hesitant to spend the money on glasses that I doubt will fit my face. Could some of the owners chime in on how they feel they fit compared to juliets, monster pups, or SJ2s? I'd appreciate it. If you have comparative pics, or pics on your face that you'd be willing to post, that would be awesome. I did some searching on the board and couldn't find anything other than they are a relatively large framed pair of glasses.

Taller than Juliet's for sure. More wrap too. I'd say get them if the price is right. You can always get rid of them later

the split jackets lenses are almost the same size
Frame is large frame but the earstems starts pinching after a couple hours of continuos use, so, not a great frame for driving long distances
The fit is great and due to its size the peripheral vision is perfectly covered.
Besides, as train said, you can always get rid of them fairly easily and they still will keep its cost if you treat them well.

Back