1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

I have an opportunity to pick up a pair but I'm hesitant to spend the money on glasses that I doubt will fit my face. Could some of the owners chime in on how they feel they fit compared to juliets, monster pups, or SJ2s? I'd appreciate it. If you have comparative pics, or pics on your face that you'd be willing to post, that would be awesome. I did some searching on the board and couldn't find anything other than they are a relatively large framed pair of glasses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Taller than Juliet's for sure. More wrap too. I'd say get them if the price is right. You can always get rid of them later

3. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

the split jackets lenses are almost the same size
    Frame is large frame but the earstems starts pinching after a couple hours of continuos use, so, not a great frame for driving long distances
    The fit is great and due to its size the peripheral vision is perfectly covered.
    Besides, as train said, you can always get rid of them fairly easily and they still will keep its cost if you treat them well.

4. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I've found the fit to be very close to monster dogs.

5. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

+1

Same here.