1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I have a chance to get a pair of polished blk / gunmetal / VR28 polarized pit bosses for $300. The guy is asking $350 but I have a feeling I can get em for $300 if I have cash in hand. They come with the box, the bag, and all paperwork but have been worn. He said they are very clean and have only very light marks due to wear on the frames and no marks on the lenses.

This is my favorite of all the pit boss colorways and I love the VR28 lenses. What do you guys think? Is $300 a good deal for pit bosses that have been worn and are not mint as a collectors piece? I am ready to pull the trigger but even at $300 its a lot of money for me so if I am sure its a good deal I will definately do it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

the ones on CL?

if they are complete, then yes. if they're just the glasses, then no, thats a little much. Its all about the packaging for the pitboss for me because of the box.

3. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

He said he has the box, bag and all paperwork for the glasses.

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Got for it then

5. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I say go see them first and talk him down to 300 first. If you dont like what you can see you can try to get a little further down.

6. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Keep in mind your average person's idea of minor scratches varies greatly from what most people here think a minor scratch is. Make sure you get all the boxes if you can. The wooden one, and the cardboard one, and then the bag of course. $300 would be a decent deal depending on condition. I got NIB for $380, which I was happy about.

7. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

yeah no matter what gotta see em' then make my decision. If they are as good as he is describing to me then it will be a done deal.

8. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Is this a CL deal?