• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss, should I or shouldn't I ?

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
I have a chance to get a pair of polished blk / gunmetal / VR28 polarized pit bosses for $300. The guy is asking $350 but I have a feeling I can get em for $300 if I have cash in hand. They come with the box, the bag, and all paperwork but have been worn. He said they are very clean and have only very light marks due to wear on the frames and no marks on the lenses.

This is my favorite of all the pit boss colorways and I love the VR28 lenses. What do you guys think? Is $300 a good deal for pit bosses that have been worn and are not mint as a collectors piece? I am ready to pull the trigger but even at $300 its a lot of money for me so if I am sure its a good deal I will definately do it.

the ones on CL?

if they are complete, then yes. if they're just the glasses, then no, thats a little much. Its all about the packaging for the pitboss for me because of the box.

Keep in mind your average person's idea of minor scratches varies greatly from what most people here think a minor scratch is. Make sure you get all the boxes if you can. The wooden one, and the cardboard one, and then the bag of course. $300 would be a decent deal depending on condition. I got NIB for $380, which I was happy about.