• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit Boss Tron $OLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

$OLD - reduced to offset lens scratches slightly affecting vision

Recently acquired a pristine PB Tron, so going up for sale are my former daily wears. These come with a generic Oakley microbag, and a regular Pit Boss Elite case (not pictured). No specific Tron box or bag.

The lenses have numerous mini-scratches consistent with daily wear, and one large scuff. I just took them on a test drive, and they do slightly affect vision. It's not bad enough that it bothers me, but I want to make sure there are no surprises. I just reduced the price to offset the purchase of replacement lenses in case the buyer is interested in that.

The frames - especially the polished parts - show regular signs of wear. The are chips on both of the blue icons. There are scratches on the titanium part of the right orbital. A small scuff on the inside of both orbitals near the temples. And lastly, there are a few clustered knicks on the inside of the left ear stem near where it says Tron: Legacy (I could not get these to show up no matter how hard I tried, but they're there). I've tried to capture all of this in the photos, but please ask questions if you have any. Price reflects the signs of wear and lack of box/bag/case.

70njrTl.jpg

CdsKk00.jpg

HyYcB07.jpg

e58HYQ3.jpg

KRXWc8J.jpg

ReAeWBH.jpg

RDWQe9I.jpg

ph2AGWB.jpg

kSVlp6m.jpg

8rFGFv1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
500? how much plus the shipping cost here in new zealand?

Awesome

Sweet deal!

Who wants em?

Username Hidden said:
Who wants em?
seriously I'm buying it but I'm still waiting for my money to come,like 10days from now.hopefully it's still be available by then

Last edited:

Taking any trades

Status
Not open for further replies.