• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss

illumination

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Switzerland
Taken a short detour from my X Metal collecting to acquire a pair of Rootbeer Pit Boss I & II's. After the X Metals these are my next favourite.

Love the Rootbeer colour and particularly the dark copper colour of the PB I. Had the II's for a little while and just received the I's from @saulsaul (fantastic forum member btw)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430469515.159872.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430469541.706318.jpg

Congrats. Great pick ups. Like you said, these are also my favorite next to X-Metals. Love both, but love the PB1 More.

AGHHH

Now you are hooked
Its tooo late
Soon you will want all the color ways
Then the SE like Tron and Ducati
The you will be send a pair to chop for a custom
Better get a second job

Oh wait Im describing my dilemma
The Rootbeer PB1 is also my fav

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

@OakleyFreak, yeah, I might be coming down with a case of hooked-to-pit-boss-itis. Think I'm showing the next symptom - Since getting the PB1 I have been checking out the Tron PB1s that have been up in the exchange thread.

Must ... remain ... in ... control! ;-)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

@OakleyFreak, yeah, I might be coming down with a case of hooked-to-pit-boss-itis. Think I'm showing the next symptom - Since getting the PB1 I have been checking out the Tron PB1s that have been up in the exchange thread.

Must ... remain ... in ... control! ;-)

Yea I just scored the Tron and backpak set and got three more PB1 NIB
So my total now stands at 8 PB1 and 3 PB2. And I still need a Ducati AH+GHHHHHHHHHH
I actually traded a PB1 for a OTT. It Killed me doing the trade, But I needed an OTT to round out my collection
I have it Bad

Latest Posts

Back