• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses.. Kind Of..

im trying to avoid all the paper work, I'm out of town visiting family in texas so I told him I'd paypal him when i got back in town tomorrow. So i was trying to see if its worth finding out. I thought to myself if I was going to sell 10 pairs of fake PB for 200 each I'd spend the 600-700 for real ones just to pull this out when people question me.

He could have easily bought a real pair and then returned them after taking a pic of the receipt. Never under estimate how far people will go to scam you. The receipt does cause some issues though if you have to file a claim with PayPal and ebay, because of course he will use that to say the item is real.

My rule of thumb is, if it's something that expensive and the owner didn't care enough to take care of the nice box etc it came with, I wouldn't be happy with it anyway.

Be careful.

Man, it seems too fishy. That receipt could easily be a pic shared between the boot leggers. If you haven't paid yet, it may be easier in the long run to just not pay. Too many red flags.

If bad fishy says it seems fishy, then it probably is. My $0.02...

He could have easily bought a real pair and then returned them after taking a pic of the receipt. Never under estimate how far people will go to scam you. The receipt does cause some issues though if you have to file a claim with PayPal and ebay, because of course he will use that to say the item is real.

that was another question of mine, he says they are real and has a receipt and I get them and say they are fake and not what he described in the listing. who does eBay and PayPal believe?

Looked up the seller on the bay and all they have sold 5 pairs of PB all the same style and 4 of the same looking gucci wallet.

So I recently bought my second pair of pit bosses off of eBay in "like new condition" lens are in great condition and everything looks great. THE ONLY issue is that it does not come with an elite bag, or the original box with warranty card. All I'm getting is the sunglasses with a regular micro bag and a large vault case. Now I spoke with some other collectors and they say there is more the an elite pair then just the glasses, mean the micro bag and that amazing black elite box. What do you guys think? Some people say I have only 1 and an half pairs not 2 like, I say I do haha. Also just to let y'all know i paid about $185 shipped, as you can see. So what do y'all think? If anything i was going to have them custom panted by chop, I hear he does good work :cool:

IMG_2505_zps91105209.png
f

UPDATE: i have pics!!!

T2eC16VzEE9s3YHLBQvCySr-w60_57_zpsfad92c7f.jpg

KGrHqZogFBvNMgh6BQvCyyQsPQ60_57_zpsf6af11bd.jpg

KGrHqRn4FCo2l8BQvCyu14VQ60_57_zps81b87ddf.jpg

KGrHqFicFB9-HblPKBQvCy115H60_57_zps0fc9d5f6.jpg

KGrHqFhsFBZ8ZUCM8BQqvitFY60_57_zpsec3a1d75.jpg

NOW WHAT DO YALL THINK?

If he sends you what is really in the picture you got lucky, in my opinion from studying theese very closely over the past few weeks the pictures show real PITBOSS glasses.

What I also had to do to prove they were fake was go to my local oakley store, have them look at them say they were fake. Then I called oakley they called the store verified it with the oakley store manager they were fake then Oakley sent me a pdf document saying they were counterfit, and that i was able to submit to paypal but no word yet from paypal.

What I also had to do to prove they were fake was go to my local oakley store, have them look at them say they were fake. Then I called oakley they called the store verified it with the oakley store manager they were fake then Oakley sent me a pdf document saying they were counterfit, and that i was able to submit to paypal but no word yet from paypal.

PayPal should rule in your favor, the buy has more rights then the seller when it comes to ebay and paypal. but good luck. so from the pics that were the same pics he was sent me and posted along with the price what do yall think? still think they are fake?

Be careful.

Very good point...