• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull and Ten

EP3RR

Oakley Enthusiast
Visited my local Sport Chek for some bike shorts. I left with these two instead.

Got the Ten matte black, warm grey lense for $40CAD

And the Pit Bull Clear Brown, dark Bronze lense for $54CAD. Not my first choice in colour ways, but I can use these as dedicated work eye protection.

I think it's a great little haul!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430172677.164972.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430172687.839056.jpg

Yeah they both fit my face pretty well.

I'm a little confused about the lens colour a though. The Ten has a bit of a contrast, you can see in the pic. And the Pit Bull is more grey. Anyone can clarify?

The warm grey(one of my fave) has more of a warmer,rose(ish) tint imo

Ah ok, yeah I like the warmth.

The Pit Bull is kinda throwing me off. O-review say they are Dark Bronze, but they seem more grey, maybe it's just me.

They look like dark grey, not dark bronze.

I'm not a fan of warm grey. It's a dark lens, but with no iridium or polarized the glare isn't reduced much, so in bright light I don't like them. And they're too dark to wear like you would normal grey.

They look like dark grey, not dark bronze.

I'm not a fan of warm grey. It's a dark lens, but with no iridium or polarized the glare isn't reduced much, so in bright light I don't like them. And they're too dark to wear like you would normal grey.

Yes you are correct, it's a dark grey on the Pit Bull.

I only wore the warm grey lens for a short drive home from the store. I liked them, darkens light enough, but also "enhances" the view. The only down side, is the lack of iridium and polarization, but I couldn't pass up on the price.

I had the normal grey, but again, would be nice with iridium. I ended up swapping them for BIP and I'm pretty happy with them.

I'm going to start looking for some new lenses too.