• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull Headshots...opinions?

If u have a larger head they may work for u If u are used to the MD being your biggest frame...maybe not The lens rested on my cheek...for 5'10 165 I must have a dwarf face...they looked bad on me but I have seen people on here pull em off..My bias for SJ amd MD ahs already been put out there but if bigger fashionable glasses work for u U may like them..I had 2 pair day of release but returned them and self OCP'd an MD while I still could... happy(Matte Black/slate)

6224632057_ec0d388344_z.jpg

Yes the person in above pic definitely wears them well Thats abt how MD's look on me...larger faces/heads can make them work well...(everyone seems to be larger headed than me) However Flak XLJ's fit me perfect

Yes the person in above pic definitely wears them well Thats abt how MD's look on me...larger faces/heads can make them work well...(everyone seems to be larger headed than me) However Flak XLJ's fit me perfect
I'd like a Pit Bull...but it's not very high on my list right now, got a few dispatches to buy first.

im 6' and im sure these would look good on me. I love larger frames. :)

i luv the Pit Bulls . . .
after oakley discontinued the MD's, is this the pair for me!

Back