• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull - Not Available For Customization?

Sold out..they were there couple days ago...they will be back Wrentham vault had a couple about a month ago for 79.99
EDIT Yeah they are down to about 6 pair, I see... The Vault site has always been pretty bad compared to the stores...a manager of a soon opening vault tells me their glasses will be more current with less and less D/E The old days of great finds at Vaults are over and their t shirts are paper thin BTW...The Wrentham store is mostly OCP and current models...D/E was 1 shelf ....used to be 1 or 2 display cases

I got my FMJ Pit Bull at a Vault last week. I bought a regular price pair of IH Juliets and the Mgr. said that he would give me 50% of a clearance pair.....so I got the FMJ Pitbull for $59.

on the site, it wont let you order, i clicked all the sunglasses and it said page not found.

It has been like that for a couple days now. I called their cust serv # and the girl said it was probably due to the site updating inventory. I told her it was the same error for almost all pairs and she did not have a solid reason why. She was either new or a cust serv rep that cannot deviate from canned responses. Too bad because I was thinking of the polarized Dispatch that is on there now.

It has been like that for a couple days now. I called their cust serv # and the girl said it was probably due to the site updating inventory. I told her it was the same error for almost all pairs and she did not have a solid reason why. She was either new or a cust serv rep that cannot deviate from canned responses. Too bad because I was thinking of the polarized Dispatch that is on there now.

must be with glasses only cause their t shirts and accessories pages work just fine :)

I need a crash Acronyms course. What do these three below stand for? TIA. Thanks In Advance..oh that was u..got carried away

DE Display eyewear or discontinued eyewear not sure which-older styles on the way out or gone
OCP oakley custom Program
FMJ
Full Metal Jacket a frame color used most recently on the Pit Bull and twenty

Digging up an old thread here but was wondering if you can order replacement lenses for Pit Bull sunnies? Can't find a link or SKU# on Oakley website, Google or on here. Any information would be great.

P.S. After the Black Iridium Polarised lenses.

I was able to get lenses I just called Oakley direct. I purchased a set of fire lenses and they also had positive red lenses I know for sure. When I received them they were not in a box just in the foam bag. It was 55 for the fire and 85 for the positive red.

Just go to Oakleyvault.com They have seven styles available now, including two lenses (ruby and jade), which were never available as options before. Only problem is that all the frames are crystal black or metallic black. Price is in the $85 - $90 range.