1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    hey! i've just lost my pit boss micro bag
    can anyone got one in extra??
    lmk please
    thanks
    martin

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There was one I saw on eBay for like $60 bucks yikes! good luck I hope you can get one!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    60 bucks for a microbag???? your kidding me. That is what a used pair of frames can be worth. Fleabay can be crazy sometimes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    yeah i saw the bag on ebay but i'll use standard bag before spending 60$ on this
    thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just throwing this out there but have you tried calling HQ? sometimes you get a person that is very nice and can actually help you with little things like this. They might be able to help through the warranty department. Its a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I feel your pain. I have lost mine too :(

Along with my BMX Jawbone one.. frustrating!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the problem is someone put a bid on it. As long as they bid, itll never stop.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i hate loosing micro bags! i have adopted a new rule for myself never take a special micro bag out of the house!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    All my special microbags are on display in my cabinet, and only brown or black leaves the house..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    very smart Peeza :eek:)