• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitboss 1 or Pitboss 2 custom cut lens options

JinOni

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone as the topic suggests; custom cut lens for either PB1 or PB2
what are my best options. I read on ebay listing a while back that Big Taco lens are my best option; but got told by "Custom Works by Brip" on facebook that straight jacket lens was used by him for PB1

Also Brip's recommendation is to go non-polarized lenses because "as the polarized filters are angle dependent, and as the lenses are hand cut, it is difficult to get the correct orientation for the lens"

My initial push was ice polarized big taco lens but seems its out unless someone has worked or gotten custom cut lens.
Regardless to say reason I'm starting this thread is because Fuse and other non-oakley brand lens are not an option or venue I'm considering.

Just go with big taco lens. Perfect curve!! Perfect lens!! Had tons of lens cut for pb2. Ice, ruby, 24k. Lens are easy to get at the oakley store!! Wait till friends and family sale and go crazy!!

Pretty happy with all my custom big taco lens cuts!!

uploadfromtaptalk1423248938352.jpg

hi thank you for your input...and your PBs look AMAZING ^_^ :cool-20: ... where did you get them cut? Did you take them at a lens store like lens crafters or eye care or any optician can do it?
Cost in ball park; 40-50 bux?

Back