1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    Brand new but not complete pair of PB1 rootbeer with your choice of base 8.75 Iridium lenses (polarized lenses available at extra cost). Currently shown with Gold Iridium lenses.

Missing original MF bag & original lenses - they were misplaced during recent move. Comes with standard Oakley black mf bag and the original timber box. Cardboard sleeves were damaged due to flood a few years ago and turned to pulp.

WTT for anything interesting, preferably x-metals or watches. Can top up with cash either way to balance out the trade. Will also consider trades for display items.

Not aiming to sell these unless there's an offer too good to resist.

Guaranteed authentic

Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6255.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6244.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6245.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6246.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6247.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6249.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6250.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6251.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6252.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6253.jpg Pitboss 1 Rootbeer w/ choice of lens - mint frame, lenses and case - DSC_6254.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What happen to the original lenses? I have robots 280 & 285 available. If you're interested in a trade PM me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    Original lenses are with the mf bag and currently lost in one of my crates. Went through the Oakley stash and couldn't find them. Also missing are a few other xmetal lenses that were housed together in the vault.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, I have PMd you. Let see if we can get something going

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM. Inbox full. Reply on our previous convo to confuse me less.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.