• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

pitboss 2 lens and rubbers

Bhonz1001

Oakley Enthusiast
norway
hi bros, my pitboss2 lens got scratched and the rubber on the arm been destroyed. where can i buy oems lens and rubbers? thanks

Call the warranty department. They still have replacement ear socks on hand. The lenses are going to be little more difficult. The easiest solution is to have some one cut new lenses for you out of a larger Oakley lens to fit the PB2.

I called about 2 months ago and they said $90 for lenses and rubber they would do free. They sent me the nose rubber but I had to send the frame in for the ear stem rubber and lenses. I never did it. Got new free nose bombs though.

I called about 2 months ago and they said $90 for lenses and rubber they would do free. They sent me the nose rubber but I had to send the frame in for the ear stem rubber and lenses. I never did it. Got new free nose bombs though.

Last I called, they're out of AF pads but put anyone on the backorder list. Just FYI for anyone here.

Heard about the send-in as well. I think they do that as a preventative measure against hoarding and resale inflation. Only reason nose bombs get a pass is because I believe it's a shared design with other pairs.

Rubbers are overrated, hit it raw dog.......these days they got pills (if you're rich)....... just go ask Magic