1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bhonz1001

Bhonz1001 Oakley Beginner

hi bros, my pitboss2 lens got scratched and the rubber on the arm been destroyed. where can i buy oems lens and rubbers? thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Call the warranty department. They still have replacement ear socks on hand. The lenses are going to be little more difficult. The easiest solution is to have some one cut new lenses for you out of a larger Oakley lens to fit the PB2.

Rusty M likes this.
  3. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

I called about 2 months ago and they said $90 for lenses and rubber they would do free. They sent me the nose rubber but I had to send the frame in for the ear stem rubber and lenses. I never did it. Got new free nose bombs though.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I concur with calling warranty. ;)

How did you destroy the rubber on one arm?

5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Last I called, they're out of AF pads but put anyone on the backorder list. Just FYI for anyone here.

Heard about the send-in as well. I think they do that as a preventative measure against hoarding and resale inflation. Only reason nose bombs get a pass is because I believe it's a shared design with other pairs.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  6. Tomtucker

Tomtucker Oakley Enthusiast

Rubbers are overrated, hit it raw dog.......these days they got pills (if you're rich)....... just go ask Magic

7. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

ditch the Ti plates too. Stuffs a gimmick. O-Matter is o that matters.