• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitboss II Elite Status??

That meme is epic, the pb2 not so much. I will own it for the right price but not saving for one. It certainly didn't feel like $600 hard earned dollars imho.

Yeah, Oakley definitely left off the kick ass Elite logo off the PBII. I was bummed about that when we got them in in my store!!

As a owner of a PB1 and now 2 PB2 I must say I like the new ones. They just seem to feel better to wear for longer periods of time. And most of the comments I get are nice shades. Like others have said the common people aren't going to notice the elite icon. I guess it all boils down to if you don't like them don't buy them. I have a feeling I will be adding the last of the three very soon!

the Elite icon isnt about what it represents, its about the fact it looks 100 times better than any other icon ever designed and is in and of itself a work of art. it makes the earstems. i wouldnt pay $350 for PB I and i wouldnt pay more than $150 for a PB II....why? wouldnt know it from any other O Matter frame. at least the original at least looked the part somewhat and the icon was huge in that....but not now

Can you take pics of the PB1 and 2. Trying to decide which to try and pick up

pb2 box looks retarded, glasses look cheaper, but feel waaaay better to wear. Elite was arketed as such, but it is now gone...it is demading an elite price for a non-elite piece, and that is stupid...