• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitboss II Replacement Lens ZEISS

It's a Fuse brand lens.

Fuse lenses have been reviewed in the DIY/modding forum. While one test seemed promising, it was just one test (with all due respect to that poster). Off the top of my head I believe the reviewer also said he couldn't tell the difference between their regular and supposed "Zeiss" offerings, and Infinite Hero laid down the truth bomb regarding how expensive an actual Zeiss lens is.

I know Giro sells replacement lenses at a similar price for their goggles, but I don't know Fuse has the power and resources to get production lines of Zeiss lenses that they can sell for so low.

quick question as to lens for the pb2, does the same or similiar lens for the pb1 work as a replacement? i know pb1's have to be cut, but dont see any pb2 lens on oakley site. thanks in advance for what i am sure is a noob question!

+1 on Ventruck. The authenticity of Fuse lenses that claim to have Zeiss optics are in doubt and the price point would lose them money. Back when this first came up I contacted Zeiss asking if they supplied to Fuse but never got a response.

Back