1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD!

- Frame is a 9/10 due to a tiny ding on one if the icons. There is nothing else wrong with the frame.

- The factory VR28 BIP lenses are a little beat up. They have scratches on the outside surface. Vision isn't really affected by the scratches, but there's a lot of them. Not to worry, I'm including a brand new set of VR28 BIP lenses with the purchase.

- Boxes are all included. The wood box is in excellent condition. I've lost the Elite bag but will include a microfiber bag.

For all the collectors who want this one with the Elite microbag, PM me and we can discuss it. I don't have any but can get one if we come to an agreement.

I can send more photos upon request.

Pitboss - Polished Black - vy7yvebe.jpg Pitboss - Polished Black - zyquzava.jpg Pitboss - Polished Black - zuty5yza.jpg Pitboss - Polished Black - uqy9e5ez.jpg Pitboss - Polished Black - upu3yga4.jpg Pitboss - Polished Black - u8ena8e2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What lenses are in them and what are the new replacement lenses? Can you change the lenses? I have a buddy who is looking for a pair but he is not a collector and would never make it to this forum so I will pass on the info and see if he is interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated with specifically what lenses are in and which are included. I can replace them myself, but would rather leave it up to the buyer. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Curious...what kind of trades are you looking for? Missing my Tron's already :eek:(

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Specifically x metals, except Juliet and Penny - they don't fit the way I would like.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool, mahalo! Food for thought...I'll be in touch if I get serious.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool. Look forward to hearing from you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest