1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a Pitboss in good condition and preferably with polarized lenses. I have an X Squared (frame: excellent & lenses: normal wear) Plasma w/ Ice Iridium lenses that I am willing to trade for it. Let me know what you've got and if we can work out a deal. I will put some cash toward the deal as well.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    All the Pitbosses should have a polarized lens unless they put in aftermarket or custom cut lenses. I have 4 but not looking to part with any but good luck on your hunt man.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks brother. I have seen a few with custom lenses, but I prefer polarized. Hit me up if you change your mind.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    No prob man and I will. Also if you go the ebay or CL route be carefull of the Matte Black colorway. They are the ones that are duplicated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's why I come to this forum - you guys are way more knowledgeable than I am by a long shot. Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM'd...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest