• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Place to buy Half Jacket 1.0 lenses?

eblade

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I'm trying to find a place online to buy oem polarized lenses but could not find a legit seller on Google searches. All I find are aftermarket lenses on ebay. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hello, I'm trying to find a place online to buy oem polarized lenses but could not find a legit seller on Google searches. All I find are aftermarket lenses on ebay. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Not sure about OEM but I have Black Revant HC3 Elite lenses in mine. Great lens and it's polarized. Been very happy with it. They aren't cheap but I think are worth the price!

Oakley had a few Fire iridium polarized a couple of weeks ago so it might be worth it to call them. They often have items that aren't listed on the site..

Oakley had a few Fire iridium polarized a couple of weeks ago so it might be worth it to call them. They often have items that aren't listed on the site..
This is a great idea! When you call talk with the "Warranty" department. They are more knowledgeable than some of the other departments!

Latest Posts

Back