1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 88CN88

88CN88 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hi All - Was wondering if anyone on here knew of any good places online to customize Radarlocks besides Oakley dot com and Art's Cyclery. Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

In what way? Frame/Lens combo, or some custom painted frames? If you're after custom paints you can't go past Dr Chop!

dr.chop likes this.
  3. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Art's is probably the most reliable supplier of frames.

Chop is the go-to custom paint. He just posted a batch of Radarlocks and literally knows the frame inside and out.

4. paulgrott

paulgrott Oakley Beginner

Looking on the Art's website it looks like the frames have been taken down, which is a bummer because I wanted to buy another Radarlock frame from them.

5. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

What are you trying to do?? Icon and sock can be bought pretty cheap off ebay .

If you get a tiny tiny screw driver you can poke off the pallets over the stem off the radarlock and mix and match the parts with other radarlocks you own. That my favorite thing to do, is mix and match the pieces around.

6. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

or you can go cerakote or hydroprint that is a less expensive option too!

7. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I can do paint, Cerakote, and Chrome finishes. Feel free to let me know. I also have 4 available Radarlock frames at the moment that have no treatment. So, if you need, I can supply and customize as well. Several lenses too