• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plaintiff SQUARED | Shade Station

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
We had heard rumours of a new sunglass being released in Feb 2013...and the rumours are true :)

I think we are the very first people to hear about this and we thought about you guys immediately.

They are the PLAINTIFF SQUARED and as you can see, they are similar to the original Plaintiffs with squarer lenses - much like the Deviations.

What do you guys think?

They are available for pre-order with us now :)

Oakley Plaintiff Squared Sunglasses | Oakley Plaintiff Squared Shades - Shade Station

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks the same as a deviation.

Are they smaller or bigger than a deviation?

Not seen them in the flesh as of yet and we have no measurements, sorry. I would presume they are slightly smaller though.

They are not even general knowledge at Oakley yet, so I can't get any further info, I'm afraid. Once I do have some, I'll let you know :)

I don't get it, what's the point of these if the Deviation is out?

chairshot.gif

I actually fancy these. I love the stem design on the plaintiff, simple and sleek, but never could wear the very rounded glasses. This might change that! But I do agree. Deviations are more or less the same. Just a wire frame.

Meh, not interesting.

SS, what we really want to know is what the next plans are for the Frogskins? Only the Messa Orange, Danny Kass, Koston, and Kazu were interesting. Everything else was a let down. Is the 'Aquatique' range a reality?

Back