1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everyone we are in the planning stages of another group buy with @Colorado Custom Look for another round. round 3!
    I know there are alot of you who have gotten work done with Colorado custom look, And i now there are some that are currently getting stuff done as we speak.
    Well this is a opportunity to get some more stuff done, And to those who have not got work done by them this is great chance for you to get stuff hydrodipped or cerakoted as well as stenciling,soft touch finished and much more.
    So if you are interested please pm me, I will get you on the list asap and i will have all of the details soon as well re: pricing,timelines etc.
    Again please pm as it makes it much easier to track everything.
    also note this is not affiliated with any of the other hydroprint or customizers on the forum. It is only colorado custom look.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great new round.
    But what is stenciling?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    they can stencil a logo or wording on your pair @Brettc10 got some sc logos on his,
    this is stenciling on a pair of mine
    Planning group buy for hydroprint and cerakote - 20140502_063333_zpscacb9619.jpg
    they can do some pretty cool stuff.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    Count me in as always. If i don't send them in earlier haha

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    So far a great response!!! If anybody else is interested pm me we will get you hooked up.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I have spoke to colorado custom look we are getting pricing together this week.
    pm me if your interested.
    Some spots left for this round.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Going to be posting all of the pricing and timeline info tonight, Just a few spots left get in now! pm me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'ed - I want in :)

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ok quick update, This is still on!!!! Got some great news from @Colorado Custom Look today,
    they just got in some small amount of some assorted products that will poss be a limited part of the group buy. but we are only talking maybe one or 2 pairs type of things.
    the timeline for getting your stuff to colorado custom look will be dec 31st this is a hard date so all that are interested can have some time to get more project pairs or send them in if you are out of the states etc.
    please pm me for your questions. Colorado custom look will be getting some samples made this week and hopefully we can get a link put in the thread for all of the sample colors and films available for the hydro print.