• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Planning group buy for hydroprint and cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
hum.... it doesn't appear that they are able to be removed. there is a pin holding them in but no way to get the pin out. i know that Colorado Custom Look has done fast jackets since they have pics of them done on their site. i'm guessing they just left the ear stems on when they do this frame...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Jontoad. Were you able to get the earstems off your fast jackets?? I can't get mine off and that's what's holding me up sending my pairs in
Anyone that has any frames they cant get apart just send them in and we will get them apart or do them still assembled if they don't come apart.

thanks for the help on that issue! obviously we will break then down as much as possible for you. thank you for helping the Oakley forum community with your customer service and group buys. we appreciate it!

I had a pair of Fast Jackets dipped by CCL earlier this year. I took all rubber off and took off switchlocks. Left the arms on and CCL did entire frame in a woodland camo print. Turned out great.

Awesome sounds great! Thanks guys!!!

Latest Posts

Back