• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plantiff Squared Polarized.

Christopher Williams

Oakley Enthusiast
This is my first post here, so bear with me. So recently I've been on the hunt for some Polarized Plantiff Squared with a lead frame/black iridium lens but have been told there are roughly only 7 in the entire company. I know it's a newer frame, and style but figured that Black Iridium Polarized would be a little more common. So my question is this. Aside from the plantiff square being a new Oakley style, is this frame, and lens color combination a really uncommon one? I've always loved Oakley polarized lenses, and after I saw this combination on their website I thought it would be as easy as picking it up in store. However I have had no luck at 3 of the Oakley stores around town. I finally had the O store special order a pair, and am waiting for their arrival. Also is this fairly common for newer Oakley models as well? After I've been browsing a bit I decided to make this my first post, thanks!

The Plaintiff Squared - Lead - Black Polarized OO4063-09 is on the cusp of release and is featured on both the UK and US Oakley websites and a google search will reveal a plethora of availability. Rest assured there will be a plentiful supply as this is a normal issue with a wide distribution and has no initial characteristics of impending rarity. There does appear to be a couple of skus within the 01 to 09 current range of this model that do have a sense of obscurity however.

The Plaintiff Squared - Lead - Black Polarized OO4063-09 is on the cusp of release and is featured on both the UK and US Oakley websites and a google search will reveal a plethora of availability. Rest assured there will be a plentiful supply as this is a normal issue with a wide distribution and has no initial characteristics of impending rarity. There does appear to be a couple of skus within the 01 to 09 current range of this model that do have a sense of obscurity however.
Awesome thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure what the eta on them was considering they were officially listed on Oakleys own site. I guess I will keep waiting until my Oakley O store has them in stock, thanks!

I know SGH should have them in most stores.
You know I walked by a SGH a few times when I was at The Galleria Mall in Houston, visiting the Oakley O store there. I kept telling myself I need to go in there, and check. But for whatever reason I didn't. If I don't hear from the O store this weekend I'll probably do just that, thanks for the tip!

I actually just ordered a pair monday april 15th from oakley.com . They were 212.00 after tax and free shipping I got the Lead / Iridium polarized . They were the closest to the inmates they had according the the oakley rep .

I actually just ordered a pair monday april 15th from oakley.com . They were 212.00 after tax and free shipping I got the Lead / Iridium polarized . They were the closest to the inmates they had according the the oakley rep .
I am tempted to order. If I don't hear from the O store by this weekend, I'll check SGH, and then probably order. Thanks for the tip!

Back