1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    For sale is a nice pair of plasma juliets. Nose isn't tight but it's not loose either - perfect for daily wear, especially if you put them on and take them off over the back of your head. Lenses have nicks here and there and the right lens has a small scratch but it doesn't affect my vision. The t6 screw on the left orbital needs to be replaced - you can get it out but you can't tighten it all the way down. Rubbers are brown and in great shape. Overall, a nice pair to wear as is. I've worn them a few times and didn't have any issues. Due to the issues mentioned - $150 shipped CONUS takes them. No intl shipping.

Plasma And BI Juliets - 2013-04-05084629_zps1670268f.jpg

Plasma And BI Juliets - 2013-04-05084654_zps09a4af54.jpg

Plasma And BI Juliets - 2013-04-05084712_zps4be7412f.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent! :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Sold. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the heads up Brian???? Congrats on a quick sale

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i just found his wts at the right time! Thanks mate! :cool:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Changed the lens to G30 to compliment the rootbeer rubbers! :) thanks hearno!

Plasma And BI Juliets - DSCN2075_zpsd4083b9e.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Was the T6 screw damaged or was the actual frame stripped?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It was only the t6 screw that is damaged and just needed a replacement, luckily i have a spare. :)