• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Plasma/Emerald Juliet with Box & Coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

*SOLD, extras lenses and rubbers still available.

Selling a Juliet with Plasma frame and Emerald lenses. It comes complete with the original box, sleeve, coin, excellent condition foam, microfiber bag, brand NEW small nose pads, excellent condition 15 temple shocks, and good condition earsocks with no tears.

The frame is in great shape with zero wear marks. The lenses have some small marks. I would rate them a 7/10 and can try to provide more pictures to anyone interested. They aren't mint but are definitely great for daily use. The nose bridge is wearable but is due for a tuneup. I can have it done here by Oakley Canada if anyone wants me to. They did a great job on the last two Juliets I sent to them and I can see if they will include all new rubber pieces as well.

I also have an extra set of Emerald lenses that I would rate 6/10, new 25 temple shocks, used small nose pads, and used earsocks if anyone is interested in buying with or without the Juliets. I will come up with a price for these, depending on what someone might want included.

Price for Juliets is $320 USD shipped to anywhere in Con. US and Canada. Thank you for looking.

oj9.jpe
oj7.jpe
oj8.jpe
oj3.jpe
oj4.jpe
oj5.jpe
oj2.jpe
oj.jpe
oj6.jpe

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
those are beautiful GLWS