• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma Emeralds

The XX has always been a favorite of mine. It is the X-Metal Frame that started my addiction.

So, that particular pair is on the tip top list of favorites. But, I am wondering how a plasma Sapphire combo would look against the Emerald plasma? ( Bank account shuddering in fear. ...):confused:

Question, I purchased directly from Oakley a pair of Juliet plasma emerald iridium brand new many years ago. I can't find the box and coin, but I'm sure they're somewhere. How do I know if these are XX? Below are the pictures:

View attachment 168209 View attachment 168210 View attachment 168211 View attachment 168212

You mean Juliet? Unless I don't understand your question.

Those are Juliets, serial is JE... Also XX came with hammer earstems, which those are not.

OK, thx. The reason I asked is because I searched Plasma XX on ebay and a bunch of Juliet like mine showed up, so got confused.
Plasma XX is fairly rare. Even eBay doesn't see many posted.

Yep, another post to a super old thread.
Just wanted to pay my respects to Esmerelda, she is dying off and it is a real tragedy.
We will miss you..you will always ride high on my nose!
JWBe1YxlQzKtMXneJ0DWUg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_29b8.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2936.jpeg
Z6dQh8VPQNe0T6H6Azhbcg.jpg
Zm0nrVekQcC0NiX9FBTRdg.jpg
IMG_8757.JPG
20190908_174000.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, another post to a super old thread.
Just wanted to pay my resects to Esmerelda, she is dying off and it is a real tragedy.
We will miss you..you will always ride high on my nose!
View attachment 704414View attachment 704415View attachment 704416View attachment 704417View attachment 704418View attachment 704420View attachment 704421View attachment 704422

Dying and tragedy might be slightly obtuse words for this thread and it’s OP.. if I’m not mistaken he passed away

But yes emeralds are becoming much less common and it’s such a beautiful color ..

No disrespect intended, talking only Emeralds, not people. Not really up to date on obituaries, may whoever rest in peace.

Back