• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma/Fire J Serial Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Serial # JI091716A
Frame 9.5/10
Lenses 9.5/10
Rubber 9.5/10
Bridge/tightness 9.5/10
Also comes with non-matching serial box, coin, bag, and hard case (used but decent shape). Box isn't perfect but it's presentable, the foam on the inside is starting to deteriorate as well.

I had a pair of Juliets 10+ years ago that are long gone so I bought this pair from 'oakleyxmetal' via eBay a few weeks ago to relive my childhood. Apparently my face has gotten a little fatter over the years as they just aren't as comfortable as they were back in the day! Tried them on once and put them back in the bag/box, anyone that has dealt with 'oakleyxmetal' knows his stuff is mint and as described.

Not sure if these have been refinished, but the frames aren't discolored (they look new), frame bridge/arms are factory tight, and the lenses look new....to me this pair is 10/10 across the board (I can't find any flaws ANYWHERE), but I put 9.5/10 as I'm not an xmetal expert and I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find a flaw.

I might be interested in a trade for a pair of Badman's (Carbon/Ruby), X-Squared (Plasma/Fire), or collector Frogskins (Supreme, Pilgrim, etc, etc,etc).

$350 shipped via USPS Priority (with tracking) to the USA.

Cheers,
Teddy

11.jpeg
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
7 (1).jpeg
7 (2).jpeg
9 (1).jpeg
9 (2).jpeg