1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

After buying a BNIB x-metal/black iridium Juliet, I needed a pair I could actually wear. I couldn't bring myself to take the sticker off the lens of the BNIB Juliets so they have been sitting in their box tempting me to take them out. I've resisted wearing them and luckily the same seller had two more pairs; a plasma/fire with box and coin and a x-metal/ruby with red ear socks and temple shox. They arrived in the mail today. The original plan was to give one to my wife but she doesn't like how they fit her so the x-metal/ruby might be going for sale. Here's a picture. Don't mind my wife's Christmas table cloth :cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: 1/17/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats :)

You're gonna end up with a lot more of those. ;)

3. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Nope;). I said I was only going to get one pair of X-metals (now have 3 :confused:). It certainly is addictive. Now all I can think about is I wonder how the other styles will fit me (Romeo, XX, XS, Penny, Half-X, R2). The good thing about liking the X-metals so much is I am not tempted to buy any more O-Matter frames. The bad thing is X-metals cost MUCH more $$

stevepc74 and supersharp like this.
  4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sweet Juliet's congrats

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

But they will last waaaaaaaaay longer. ;)

supersharp likes this.
  6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Both pairs look to be in great shape. Nice purchases.

7. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

They are in great shape indeed and I am happy with both. If my wife doesn't want a pair, I think I will list the x-metal/ruby for sale because I already have the x-metal/black iridium. I wish she could try on a pair of Pennys but nobody has them around here.

8. SC55

SC55 Oakley Expert

Great pick ups. I was like you said I wanted one pair to see what all the fuss was about, I couldn't stop at one.:(

9. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Congrats. Now wait to you get your hands on the rest of the bunch. I think it's already begun.

10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Congrats keep en instead