• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma Frame

You should see +red iridium over the years... Its frighteningly different ... From a dark red with purple (on my jawbone lenses) to a light purple almost violet ( on my aquatique frogskins)

Sux they don't match Bro!

You should see +red iridium over the years... Its frighteningly different ... From a dark red with purple (on my jawbone lenses) to a light purple almost violet ( on my aquatique frogskins)

Sux they don't match Bro!
Yeah there's always been a tint difference between models but it really sucks when it happens with same models. They should just call juliet ruby's fire now

As if my choices aren't hard enough. I just took my gold iridium polarized out and replaced them with another set of Emeralds. But the tints are so different It's almost a new color. It's nearly blue. Getting closer to that revo blue.

Ok so now what? Lighter color in plasma or into carbon? Or do I need to find another darker emerald? Uuuggggg
3etunu6a.jpg
ade2ubyn.jpg
yradesez.jpg
5yme5ema.jpg
Even though these are different shades of emerald would you say they will work for the same situations or would you think the lighter "blueish" lenses will work in lower light conditions

Even though these are different shades of emerald would you say they will work for the same situations or would you think the lighter "blueish" lenses will work in lower light conditions
you wont notice any difference.

emerald works best in a plasma frame imo.

also, no such thing as emerald "without iridium". the emerald itself is an iridium coat on a grey base tint.

Someone had replied to this thread and asked if they were both iridium which made me stop and look at the boxes. They both were but clearly different shades. I actually the more blueish color even though i love emerald in my juliets. Yes I agree plasma is best but since i do have another pair i put them in a spare carbon frame. Now if i could just get frames for my gold iridium. Lol

Someone had replied to this thread and asked if they were both iridium which made me stop and look at the boxes. They both were but clearly different shades. I actually the more blueish color even though i love emerald in my juliets. Yes I agree plasma is best but since i do have another pair i put them in a spare carbon frame. Now if i could just get frames for my gold iridium. Lol
yeah my statement about emerald being only iridium was replying to an earlier comment.

gold irid looks DAMN classy in xmetal, i highly recommend it.

Yeah i was working on a few sets of xmetal but they did me over for 20.00. Oh well i will keep my eyes open. Still got some stuff left to put up for trade

Right now I have ruby and fire in my only 2 xmetal frames and emerald and ice in my only 2 plasma frames.

Latest Posts

Back