• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma Frustration

Only after I get all the XXs I want, first;)

As for the plasmas gen I am not to sure. But with dragonvoi's description they appear to be a later gen.

Here they are:
image.jpg

Actually, 3rd gen were serialed with a "B" suffix. No serial is 4th gen. SKU is 5th gen.

Yeah, that looks like 4th gen plasma. And though I may be in a minority here, it's actually my favorite, what I had on my original pair.

The pair with the LG blue rubbers I posted on another thread yesterday are 2nd gen ("A" suffix). They're shinier than 1st gen but not as much as 4th gen.

Actually, 3rd gen were serialed with a "B" suffix. No serial is 4th gen. SKU is 5th gen.

Yeah, that looks like 4th gen plasma. And though I may be in a minority here, it's actually my favorite, what I had on my original pair.

The pair with the LG blue rubbers I posted on another thread yesterday are 2nd gen ("A" suffix). They're shinier than 1st gen but not as much as 4th gen.
I said to myself after I posted that someone will chime that it's really a 4th, lol. Which would be true :)

Box of ammo and a special serialized Caspian 1911 frame. I have a gunsmith I want to send it to build me another one of the 1911s in the past.

Back