1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi

I have a pair of Plasma Juliet's with Ice lenses that are serialized. I picked these up from a member on here a few months back and they just needed a nose bridge tune-up since he had just replaced the rubbers, so off they went to the X-MAN. Now they are extremely tight for my big head. Rather than massaging them to fit me over time I would like to sell them to someone that will enjoy them. I am selling these for $300 shipped Paypal F&F or add 4% for the fees. No box, black bag only. US buyers only please.

Frame 8/10
    Lenses 10/10

PS
    I will throw in a set of New in the box BI replacement lenses. ONLY if full price is paid.

Plasma/Ice Juliet Serialized - DSC_1122.JPG Plasma/Ice Juliet Serialized - DSC_1121.JPG Plasma/Ice Juliet Serialized - DSC_1124.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/26/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet pair.. wish I could snag these. Glws

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pm sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Back up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If these sell this week 4/19-4/25 I will throw in a set of New in the box BI replacement lenses.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Back to the top.