1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, here is a gently used Plasma Juliet from around 2008 so it is a non serial numbered pair. These glasses have seen very minimal wear! The frame and coupler is every bit as tight as when they were new! There are a few little marks on the tops of the orbitals but nothing serious at all! The original lenses are included and I would rate them about a 7/10 but would be a great lens to wear everyday just have a few little marks here and there on each lens but have a great hue of Blue! I am also including a custom cut +Red Iridium lens from a 1000% authentic Oakley donor lens and they are a beauty in color of near all deep Red Hues! They were never used after they were cut but have a few little marks from being handled over the last few years in storage and display cabinet. All the extra rubber is included and the earsocks are brand new too! The original box is included as shown but there is NO Coin included. $310 shipped with F&F PayPal! I have a ton of other stuff that is needing to find new homes as well and will of course combine shipping and will also throw in some extra "goodies" with each purchase made!
    Here is the photobucket link for the folders: http://s320.photobucket.com/user/bhaley2four/library/current stuff that has gotta go?sort=3&page=1 Plasma/Ice Juliet With Custom +Red Iridium Lens Gently Used - F2EFF215-C0E7-4783-B9A2-D27F3FD10E63.jpg
    Plasma/Ice Juliet With Custom +Red Iridium Lens Gently Used - 2234121D-56DE-4848-B3F7-307228D7A585.jpg
    Plasma/Ice Juliet With Custom +Red Iridium Lens Gently Used - 61CCBBB2-2BE3-45D4-AE91-8C227C7FD72E.jpg Plasma/Ice Juliet With Custom +Red Iridium Lens Gently Used - 049F99A5-571E-4240-B10D-A644BCB83CD4.jpg Plasma/Ice Juliet With Custom +Red Iridium Lens Gently Used - B21D71CE-106C-49E5-9BBE-1E6EBE304C4A.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 6/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

damn! only if I have the funds. ^^up for this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are gonna go to fleabay here in a couple days if nobody wants them. Great pair of juliets!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Somebody buy these badboys! lol.... they are going to eBay on Thursday if they are not sold before. I will take $310 dlvd for them and can ship them out in the morning!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent