• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma Ice Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm selling my plasma ice juliets with new polarized lenses and new rubbers. The lenses are in perfect shape as are the rubbers. I cannot see any defects on the frame so I would dare to say the frames are near perfect as well.

I have worn these quite a bit over the years so the nose bridge is a bit loose but still comfortable to wear. There is no box or no coin, just the glasses.

I'm located in Colorado Springs, I'll ship on the buyers dime. Will accept paypal for payment. I'm looking for $275 plus the ride.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump.

Serialized?

No serial numbers.

I am a little surprised I haven't had any interest in these. Am I asking too much? I'm thinking about putting them up on fleabay but I would rather avoid that hassle.

No I think it's a fair price. You'll get that maybe more on the bay but have to put up with fees and crap. The only reason I'm not after them is I'm collecting different serials. The nose bridge could deter people. 50 bucks for a tune up could be on people's mind. How much play is in it?

Username Hidden said:
No I think it's a fair price. You'll get that maybe more on the bay but have to put up with fees and crap. The only reason I'm not after them is I'm collecting different serials. The nose bridge could deter people. 50 bucks for a tune up could be on people's mind. How much play is in it?
That was exactly my thought as well. I just assume it needs a tune up from xman to lock it up tight so an additional $60 gets factored in.

Oh snap I forgot about shipping.

Username Hidden said:
Oh snap I forgot about shipping.
Yeah, free shipping would be a plus... I have numerous Juliets and I'm not looking for another right now. If I was, I'd be all over this at around $225 or so, maybe $250 if the bridge was tight... Just my two cents.

Your new here so you don't have a trading history. Your price isn't too bad for for a ready to wear pair. What you find acceptable may not be in the eyes of the collectors here though.
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.