1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Plasma Ice. Lnib - vahu3u4y.jpg I will upload pics tonight when home but its a perfect pair. Only displayed. Missing extra rubbers though. Not sure where i placed them but if i find them i will include.if its a deal breaker, ill find some somewhere. Box includes the old coin and has few small tears.
    Looking for 300 plus paypal fees. Would rather stay in us. But i will ship outside us. Buyer to pay the extra shipping and assume the risk. Pm me with questions. Plasma Ice. Lnib - utupanus.jpg
    Plasma Ice. Lnib - e8e4y3y6.jpg Plasma Ice. Lnib - u7ahyme5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Nice shades! GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    glws wish I could afford them

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    If they were XX I would take em

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    If they were xx they wouldn't be 300$ nor would they still be up for sale lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Feel free to pm offers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    pmdd.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest