1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    This is my baby and I really thought that I would never sell it but times are changing and so is my collection. This was my second pair of metals and this sexy pair put me onto the plasma ice combo and I will forever be thankful for that.
    The frames are virtually perfect, no scratches or marks that I can find. The lenses do have some small marks. The right lens has a couple tiny visible marks that I was able to capture with my phone and the left has some hair-like marks on the inside of the lens that does not affect vision at all.
    The couplers and arm washers were just blessed by the x man and are tighter than new. I do not have the extra rubber pieces and comes with small nose bombs and 25 shox. The box, coin, and papers are all included as well as the original purchase receipt. I am the second owner.
    Asking $380 obo shipped within the US. Please gift payment or add 4% to cover fees.

Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - a3a8ymy3.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - gujezy9u.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - 8u5e8aze.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - eqydapah.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - damyha6a.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - u7yzumy8.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - 5eqaryra.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - ujysuda9.jpg Plasma Ice Polar Juliet - zyvumypy.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Good price, should go quick.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Damn great price. glws!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is the exact pair (also my 1st pair) that got me hooked on Juliets.
    G/L they will go quick.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the kind words fellas I hate to see them go, especially after an x man tune

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone interested at $360 for the beauties?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    $340

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dude man be patient they will sell... I would delete the 340 price unless you want to take a hit

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOL thanks man I know but Id like to move these soon

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    $325 shipped ladies and gents, need money for other pairs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.