• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma/ Ice X Squared And Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

All prices are shipped CONUS. Not looking for any trades at all. Prices are Best reasonable offer. Don't waste my time with a low ball. I don't need to sell anything. Can also send more pics if requested.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409881549.236099.jpg

Plasma/ Ice X squared. LNIB condition comes with everything box, x metal vault, coin, paperwork, extra rubber asking $ Sold

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409881715.170462.jpg

X Metal/ BI Juliet LNIB only worn a few times. Lenses are flawless and bridge is tight as new. Asking $375

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409881834.051194.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409881846.175176.jpg

BNIB unopened Carbon/ BI Juliet asking $Sold

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409881941.483757.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882219.128868.jpg

Plasma/ Emerald Juliet. Complete with box, coin, paperwork, extra rubber, and original purchase receipt from the UK. The lenses are 7/10 have a few scratches and a chip in the iridium on one that's way outside your field of view. Bridge is tight and rubber is ok a little sticky. Frame as some black spots around the nose bridge on the right and left orbital. Asking $sold

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882204.687636.jpg

Next it a X Man special Matte Black/ Ice Iridium Juliet. Bridge was done by X man when he did the paint job. Lenses are at least 9/10 condition. Frame is perfect not scratches or chips. Rubber is ok just a little sticky. Just a bag will come with these. Asking $300 sold pending funds

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882390.112867.jpg

last is a Carbon/ BI Juliet. They are complete with box, coin, paperwork, extra rubber. The box is for a Carbon/ BIP. When I got them the lenses where trash and I am not a huge fan of polarized so I just put the BI in them. The lenses are 7/10 with scratches that are close to my field of vision. The frame also has scratches on the top and bottom of the orbitals and on the ends of the ear stems. I worn these almost daily for awhile. Condition is a daily wear but I would not call it beater. Asking $250

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Pm'd

plasma/emerald juliet is sold matte/ice is SPF

X Squared and BNIB unopened Carbon sold

Carbon/BI are sold pending funds

The x metal/BI are sold pending funds. May add more metals soon and going to make another thread for some o matter stuff tonight or tomorrow

every pair is sold and thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.