1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haven't seen one on the forum. How much should I expect to spend on one?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am guessing pending condition anywhere from 350-450 in good condition and up to $600 new in box. I rarely see them here or on Ebay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I see the TiO2 all the time. but rarely the plasma. Probably a good value.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Send me a message if you need assistance with the purchase and shipping

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think Oakley-olic is about right. I was looking for a pair of these about two months ago and they are pretty rare! A couple came up on ebay but they were asking around $500 for those pairs (surprisingly I think they did sell). I know I paid $340 for my x-metal/black iridium and they needed to be tuned up. I have heard you can expect to pay around $350-400 for good condition x-metal or ti02 x-metal XX. So I would guess for the plasma/ice you could expect to pay at least $400 (however...if you get the 24k on craiglist you have one GREAT deal)!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah 300-400 would be pretty average for many of the XX Xmetals. I think the TI02 are the most sought after then the 24k, then the Plasma Ice (Which im looking for eventually as well ;) )

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Atrain, if you're interested I can hook you up with a plasma. PM me if that's the case.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $350-400 loose and $450-500 boxed.
    You don't see them very often indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.