• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Plasma Juliet 4th Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got these set of Juliets from ebay, I did not like them to be honest, so I'm letting these go for a fair price (I need the money). The frame is in great shape, no scratches, dings, scuff or anything really, they seem brand new, the frame is tight, in fact the tightest I've ever had. Rubbers look good also, they seem to have plenty of life left. Now the "funny" part, the lenses are blue polar (more on that later), but the box says BI, so I'm guessing they were switched out by the previous owner. Now I'm sure the lenses are not Oakley, the seem plastic like and polarizing is weird, wearing them and looking at the tv seems fine, as I turn my head sideways to the left the screen goes black, but if I do it to the right, the tv screen keeps being visble, in other words the lenses are crap, the color is nice but they suck. So, in the end:
  • Juliet Plasma 4th gen (non serial)
  • Crappy Aftermarket Blue lenses
  • Good condition rubber
  • Mf bag
  • Full box
  • Coin
  • No papers
  • Replacement rubber (nose and temple)
I definitely need the money, so no trades this time. The whole package is yours for $230 shipped to US and Canada (other countries please ask). I need to sell these fast so, who ever comes first gets it. If you need more photos or something let me know.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.