• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma Juliet Emerald Iridum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have one last pair of Juliet for sale. Sorry but I can not take a quality photograph of the glasses. But check my feedback and you will see I do not play around.

So one pair of Juliet with plasma frame and emerald iridium lens. Glasses are in very good condition but the nose is loose. It is not horrible loose but not as tight as other frames. I just put in the lens a few weeks ago and they are original Oakley replacement lens. No serial numbers and no box. Coin and bag are included. Payment made via PayPal as F&F or buyer pays the fee. Price is 175.00 shipped and they will ship via USPS Priority Mail. I ship quickly and will provide a tracking number before the glasses ship.

I also have two pairs of OTT Over The Top

First pair is 04-060 FMJ with Fire Iridium. Frames are in excellent condition but the inside foam is missing and a little sticky where the foam was. Also the lens are not perfect...they have dots on box lens. They look perfect on display only under close inspection can the dots be seen. Box and bag are included. 165.00 shipped.

Second pair is 04-062 FMJ with Emerald Iridium. Frames are excellent and foam is there. But these too have damaged lens that look great on display. Box and bag are included. 165.00 shipped.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Everything is sold. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.