1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not looking for any particular serial number, no need for box or coin.

I have had 2 pair over the last 10 years and managed to break one beyond repair and lose the other in a freak boating incident. (no more alcohol for me)

But I loved this pair and would like to find another. I keep my eyes to the CL and Expensive-bay sites but figured I'd throw up this here and see what we can come up with.

If possible rubbers and lenses, but I'd be happy with just frames at this point as I can get the other pieces and lenses cut.

I'm also entertaining the idea of frames that need to be tightened/tuned up.

Thanks

- Kab

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    You still have the broken pair ???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I do I'd have to do some digging. I stepped on them inside of my jacket a few years back and tore the material between the orbital and the nose bridge.

I don't believe that I tossed them, but I have not cleaned out the shelving units in the closet in about 6 years :p (another project on my honey-do list)

- Kab

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied to both, TY.

- Kab

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a plasma ice pair if your still looking?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd