• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma Juliet?

I prefer first gen bone finish to the later smoother finish, it is especially more striking in the XX Ti02 and 24K finishes. The downside is that the first gen finish is not as durable..
It definitely looks like it could be rubed off with some effort. But I do love the look!

I prefer first gen bone finish to the later smoother finish, it is especially more striking in the XX Ti02 and 24K finishes. The downside is that the first gen finish is not as durable..
It definitely looks like it could be rubed off with some effort. But I do love the look!

first gen tarnishes really bad if there is no care or a daily whipedown,that's why I like the cleargaurd finish so much. I like the first and 4th gen plasma....both are uniquely different.

Hmm... Might have to send these to you for some treatment. I am in the process of getting another frame that I will want coated, probably end up sending you both frames. I don't want this gen 1 finish coming off or getting dull in anyway! Thanks for the info :)

Back