• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plasma Penny Fully Reconditioned w Ruby Polar Lens cut by InfiniteHero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

When i bought all the bits for these beautiful sunglasses i was driving 16 hours a day now i'm not, And i'm afraid there going to fall off my head and scratch the 135$ lens's i got made for them. They simply dont hold onto my head as well as i would like for such an expensive awesome pair of sunnies.

Pennys were bought from Fernando
Full Rubber kit from Linegear has been installed.
InfiniteHero cut me some Big Taco Ruby Polars to fit, they really are gorgeous, Feel free to steal my photos InfiniteHero to show perspective clients

Frame 10/10
Lens 10/10 Brand New
Rubbers Brand New except for nose Bridge which is in very very good condition.

I still might keep them so i'm pricing them accordingly, I dont need to sell them i also dont need to keep them. Open to trades. I own another 11 Juliet's so i dont need those, Happy to consider Romeo 2 or Mars.

$650USD + Freight + 4% Paypal if you want paypal protection

VbPZjAK.jpg

6ObSZ7h.jpg

HslnQBN.jpg

DkFyH8t.jpg

meFa4iJ.jpg

JuStLwc.jpg

JygSx6X.jpg

FMq0Jso.jpg

5ASlqEO.jpg

GAJKQ7m.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pennys have sat in microfibre bag in a soft vault since this post.... Trying to liquidate some of the collection to afford a garmin epix 2....

lets try for 500usd.... happy to ship to usa. but would prefer a aussie buyer.

will also throw in the vr28 lens that was oem to the frame.... they are functionally usable but have a number of light scratches

also disregard the 4% extra for paypal protection. pretty sure thats not even allowed anymore. reading the marketplace terms and conditions

Last edited:
This has to be a record for bumping :shock:

Username Hidden said:
This has to be a record for bumping :shock:
:) :) trying to get a grasp of what is fair market value.... planning to list another 6 pairs of juliettes. no intention to sell everything. just enough to cover 1500 aud for garmin epix 2

Titanium not Plasma?

Good luck with sale. Free Bump.

I tried to PM, but your inbox is full :)

Interested as well but cannot PM you!!!

Are the springs wore out as you say they feel like there going to fall off?

Username Hidden said:
I tried to PM, but your inbox is full :)

Username Hidden said:
Interested as well but cannot PM you!!!

Sorry guys..... just cleared out 1/2 of my inbox.... pretty sure i now need that premium membership. culling each conversation caused me far too much anguish for 7 year old communications lol

try again please. and keep in mind i'm working from brisbane aust time zone...

Username Hidden said:
Are the springs wore out as you say they feel like there going to fall off?

the springs in the arms at the hinges themselves are as strong as any other pennys i've had in my hands 5 or 6 other pairs over the years. I think its a function of i've been so accustom to the positive pressure exerted by Juliet's and then next level again hammerstem Juliet's, i'll try to capture a short video though of the arm springs in action to reinforce this opinion

edit - 24 hour delay on the juliette sale thread... a fellow brisbanite has reached out to me and i cant refuse a sale with someone 15min down the road. While i'm more then happy to and have shipped internationally on this forum (oakley medusa and Juliet ducatis) noone can blame me for offering a local chance for a convenient sale

Last edited:
pm'd