1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone, I do not come often by the forum because I do not want to spend any more money on x-metals :)

I need to find another hobby so I am willing to part with my Romeo 2.

Frame is in really good shape. All screws are fine, nose is really tight. Rubber is in great condition too. There are two tiny scratches, which are not easy to see:
    Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - b73be3906730e787950bf69b6bb057cc.jpg Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - 1f0b6feeb4f2c4ee7d4dd140a1727c95.jpg

Original lenses have scratches, none really bad but quite a few of them, one lens has titanium etched on it.

They com with scratch free line gear lenses and what I believe are line gear gaskets.
    Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - c821cbb8e2496a6184573bacb6970f6b.jpg Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - 4f6e37b9bf9f7a0aa840e685a4dd2f93.jpg Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - 7fcf1b663e62d109a0e8a07a3b58195e.jpg Plasma (?) Romeo 2 for sale - Sold! - 2bc73b3c64d90c81f94777fddb13587c.jpg

Asking for 250us. Feel free to tell me if you thing price is too high (or low :)), I do not really know how to value them.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Is good price bro happy yo see you again up :)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Fernando :) just here to do this... I do not want to look through so I do not spend all my money :)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Mate ;)
    PM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice R2
    thanks linus
    yes buy this frame
    get it out of my sight
    you are the best :p

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Bro but I´m currently out to buy :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested if they are still available and if OP is willing to ship to the US.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Mongoose_09 I have no problem with shipping to the US :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok great. I sent you a PM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks all for your interest :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.