• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Plasma XMXX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
$450 bin obo plus $10 shipping

Damn man someone paid the 450!! There was one on sale here not that long ago I should have grabbed it. :(

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Damn man someone paid the 450!! There was one on sale here not that long ago I should have grabbed it. :(

Yea I passed up on one as well :mad:

I didnt think these would be so rare. Seems like the TI02 and 24k pop up all the time.

Username Hidden said:
Yea I was close to buying them honestly because they're my favorite colorway but I hesitated and they sold right in front of me an hour or two after my best offer was submitted.

Hit the "cheap" button instead of the "easy" button, eh? :gotcha:

Username Hidden said:
Damn man someone paid the 450!! There was one on sale here not that long ago I should have grabbed it.

Username Hidden said:
I didnt think these would be so rare. Seems like the TI02 and 24k pop up all the time.

$450/500 has been the unboxed/boxed market value for while. There must not have been many released but my pair is #704 - and there was that one release only remember, not 2 or 3 of tens of thousands.

Username Hidden said:

$450/500 has been the unboxed/boxed market value for while. There must not have been many released but my pair is #704 - and there was that one release only remember, not 2 or 3 of tens of thousands.

Aww no wonder :). Well I better save up a bit :).

Username Hidden said:

So I guess you were the winner lol. I didn't feel it was worth it at the time of my offer but knew it would sell, i think i was trying to exercise some self control for once, no worries now I know. Sell me yours! !!

:bump: should've hit the easy button :headbang: :lol:

Username Hidden said:
So I guess you were the winner lol.

I was not and did not Oak-block you. I did however appropriate FGG's BIN button analogy.

Username Hidden said:
I was not and did not Oak-block you.

Even if you did sir, its technically not a block. It was my own cheap fault. Im sure someone will eventually sell one to me.

Username Hidden said:
Even if you did sir, its technically not a block. It was my own cheap fault. Im sure someone will eventually sell one to me.
just hope I dont block you ;)